Self-Defense for Women

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009

I think we all know of people who have been assaulted in some form. This is especially scary to women who can be more easily subdued due to the differences in muscle strength between the sexes though I do know of men who are also abused and don't speak out due to the stigma. I was in an abusive situation at one point and removed myself from it. I've been alone out in the public and felt uncomfortable or scared. I've been in my home and felt scared, perhaps hearing a noise or just an overactive imagination running wild, especially since having children and the responsibility on my shoulders to keep them safe. I have protection on each floor of my home that are safe enough to have around children (this is SO important and you must keep this in mind) but can cause serious harm to an intruder.

I used to carry mace around with me at all times. I should still do that because you just never know. My protection I have now stays home so I should have something to legally carry as well. I live in what is viewed as a safe area but no area is 100% safe. The county jails wouldn't be full if that were so!

If you are interested in finding self defense products for yourself, your sister, mother, aunt, daughter, girlfriend, etc., here are products out there that can help put more confidence in your step. As we've all been told, walking confidently and not submissively is one deterrent to a criminal targeting you. They look for a weaker target. Don't be that weaker target. Learn how to handle whatever product you choose for self-defense safely and ensure its legality so you don't find yourself in trouble yourself!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP