Little Girl Rooms

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

Next week, we begin the decorating of my two youngest daughters' room. They will get new flooring, trim, wainscoting, and wall paint. We spent several hours today sorting through all their clothes and toys, packing what we could away, throwing away what was broken, and then moving everything out of the bedroom. We only came across two spiders! Ick. Anyway, the girls are so excited to finally get a girly room. They've been waiting more than two years for this.

That will take off another item on my home remodel list. After this, I need to get my husband to put in a garbage disposal for me. He doesn't want to but when it came time to look at kitchen faucets, I got my way on that one. The one I wanted is now in my kitchen! I plan to get my way with the garbage disposal too (and the living room paint, kitchen paint, front door, etc.).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP