Baby Gifts to Cherish

>> Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I received several personalized gifts for my firstborn. My favorite is a pink baby blanket. I actually received two for her. I never used either one of them; I thought they'd be something she would like to have as a keepsake herself so they've been saved and protected. I think personalized baby gifts is a great idea for gifts for parents, especially new parents. If they are like me, they will adore the gift and cherish it.

Three out of four of my children received personalized blankets after they were born. Perhaps I should buy a personalized gift for the one child who didn't get one so they don't feel left out when they are older and the others receive their blankets.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP