Any Great After Christmas Sales?

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

We did some shopping this afternoon with our four kids, looking for that great sale you always hear comes about after the holidays. I didn't find any great sales but the kids sure had fun spending their christmas money. My husband even spent some of his. I didn't though. By the time we got through four kids and an indecisive husband picking out what they all wanted, I was ready to get the heck out of the stores. I was at that point where I couldn't hear myself "think" (moms, you know what I am talking about when I say that right?) so I just gave up on shopping for anything for myself.

I should have shopped online and saved myself the hassles of trying to take the entire family shopping at once.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP