Anybody Else Nesting?

>> Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am not sure if it is because the end of the year is coming or what but I've caught the "organizational" bug. I'm organizing my desk, kids' rooms, video shelves (I know, pathetic) and am moving to my bookshelves next. I'm even getting caught up on paperwork! Clutter is just bugging the heck out of me right now.

I think I need to get out of the house and not just for a few hours - a few days or weeks even? Wouldn't it be nice to find some fantastic travel deals and take the family and go away for a vacation? I know I'm dreaming but this house is filling up with "stuff" and it's too small for all this stuff. When things get this clutter and disorganized, I can't think. I want to throw my hands up and get out of town for awhile for some relaxation.

2 comments:

Mom December 19, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

I'm right there with you. We just moved, so I've had a chance to reevaluate my organizing methods.

Luckily, I do have a vacation in the near future. I'll be leaving Jan 2nd for a one week Bahama cruise - girls only. (Dear Husband gets to stay home and work...ick!)

Syn December 19, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

I trip sounds wonderful. At this point, I'd take it with or without the kids...anything to get away from the ice storm right now.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP