Hate Us (but hold your hand out for money at the same time)

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My stepdaughter is currently in a very active "hate dad" campaign (along with her "dis stepmom and ignore her half-siblings phase").  In all the hate she has spewing right now, she expects us to buy her first year of books for college!  At the very high-cost college she is going to, that'll be around $1,000 or more (probably per semester) I'm estimating.

Yeah, I'm perfectly willing to hand over 1K every few months after being made to feel like nothing.  Not.  She must have me confused with a doormat.

2 comments:

Smirking Cat May 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

I wouldn't pay it up either. Let her learn some respect and grow up a little bit first.

Syn May 25, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

That's what I think as well. I don't understand what happened to her. Even with the PAS over the years, she is a totally different "kid" than what she was a few years ago. I don't know how much of that is due to the PAS and how much of that is due to being an 18yo teenager who thinks because she's an adult now, she can do what she wants.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP