Hear From Stepkids for Thanksgiving?

>> Friday, November 28, 2008

I did. Well, I heard from one of them. My stepdaughter texted me to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. No word from my stepson. Am I surprised? Nope.

I did find some great posters for them so I ordered two for each of them and am having them shipped directly to their house. They should get them next week. For my stepdaughter, I ordered two Twilight posters. For my stepson, I ordered a guitar chords poster and a poster of Slash playing guitar. Even if he doesn't remember we exist 99% of the time, we are always still thinking of him. Guess that's the adult thing to do eh? lol.

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving and was able to spend it with the family and friends you wanted to, rather than those you are forced to endure during the holidays, lol.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP