Hard to Shop For Gifts

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what to get my stepdaughter for xmas. I'd like to combine xmas and her birthday to get her one nice gift since they are only days apart. I am hoping a laptop goes on sale over the next couple weeks. If we can find her a laptop for $250, I'll grab that as a joint xmas/birthday gift. I also just now heard of something called the Sony Mylo COM-2 Internet Device. It seems like a big thing and I've never heard of it before. I must be living under a rock! I have to find out if SD has enough Wi-Fi spots around her mother's house to be able to connect for free with email, skype, Internet, etc. It looks like a possibility if, IF, she has Wi-Fi spots around her so she can actually use it. I don't know how to find that out though.

My husband wants a new mattress, but not just any mattress. He wants a sleep number bed. We really do need a new mattress. We've had the same mattress for longer than we've been married and we're coming up on our 13th anniversary next month. I should tell him if he will paint our bedroom (I've been waiting 2-1/2 years for him to do this) then I, I mean Santa, will get him the bed he wants.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP