Lifetime Vacation Goals

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

The end of the year is almost here and before you know it, it'll be tax time. Tax season already! Ugh! I'm hoping after we file our taxes this year to be able to take a family vacation. We haven't been able to afford one in a few years and we're way overdue to get back to the mountains.

We usually stay in town in Gatlinburg but I'm tired of all the tourist-y stuff. I want to haul my Swiss Army luggage to a cabin out in the mountains outside of town instead and just enjoy nature and my Smoky Mountains. Another part of me wants to go to Montana. I've never been there but just feel drawn there like I am to the Smoky Mountains. A future trip, when I am brave enough to get on a plane, would be to see the green hills of Ireland.


Those are the three places that I feel I "have" to see, so we've done one out of three so far. I'm sure the one place the kids feel they "have" to see (and hubby too) is Disney. I'm sure we'll make it there eventually (when we have money coming out of our Mickey Mouse ears I guess).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP