Coarse, Somewhat Curly Hair

>> Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm looking for a new 'do. My hair is shoulder length, curly, thick, and coarse. My hairstyle now (and calling it a hairstyle is a pathetic word for what I do with it) is to take a clip and pull back the bangs and sides so they're off my face for the day. Yes, I have mom hair.

What happened to the young woman with long, sexy hair (think of Taylor Swift or Shakira's hair) who actually took the time to do something with it? Oh yeah, four kids happened to her.

I don't know what to do with this mess that is my hair. It's too coarse and thick to straighten everyday with a flat iron (and I don't want to spend that much time on it honestly). It's not quite curly enough to give great curl - more like mediocre curl.

I need to find a good salon franchise and get my hair shaped. I think if I have a good haircut, it will fall into place more easily? I can hope anyway.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP