After the kids grow up...

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2014

So, it's been about eight months since the "legal" relationship with the ex ended. How's it been? 


Not too bad. 

We don't get bills from her in the mail anymore (yippee)! 

We don't get crap from the court anymore (yippee)! 

I don't have to track the support payments the court always messed up and argue with them over their inept bookkeeping (yippee)!

My husband has daily contact with his son. I have no idea how regular his contact is with his daughter. I don't ask. The kids and I periodically pass on Facebook but otherwise, they know where I am if they want a relationship. I generally only hear from my SD when she wants something so I don't go out of my way. They're adults and it's up to them. 



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP